Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Video Camera In Vagana Video Camera?

Video camera? - video camera in vagana

In view of a video camera to buy really cheap
(very low budget for now)

I do not want 100xzoom or display that shows what your recording and the need, I can not for 2 hours, 10 minutes to include the film is more.

I had one of those digital creatures in blue when I started to videos, but I have to cross.

Where can I find a really cheap .. that is (not to say eBay, please, if you know the name of the camera)

Oh, and if this thing I could connect my computer to save the video in Windows Movie Maker to ... thats what I need.

2 comments:

Marc X said...

Digital cameras can create video-core. I really have no mechanism to register points, but you go to video and audio. Samsung is hard at about $ 100. You need a memory card into the camera, but SD cards are quite cheap, too, and a 1 GB card can hold more than one hour video. Then just connect your camera to your computer and download files in Movie Maker. To make sure that the camera choose a file format compatible uses.

Robbie said...

Dude im sorry, try goolgle
Tommoorrow this question to 5 or EVERY1 where to now no1s

Post a Comment