Saturday, January 16, 2010

French Cutlery I Want To Name My Website With A French Name Which Is Used In English Also.?

I want to name my website with a french name which is used in english also.? - french cutlery

French Propose a name that is familiar to users of the English language. The name must be easy to remember. It should be short and descriptive. I want this name for my website where I am going to sell products online, such as selling bracelets, clothing, saris, bindis, furniture, fashion clothing from China and other things.

It should be on the lookout for friendship and transport construction and sales.

Thank you for answering.

1 comments:

aresee said...

Acccessories in english, french accessories, not the same, but close enough, and I think it fits perfectly.

Post a Comment