Sunday, January 24, 2010

Portable Digital Stereo Recorder Portable Audio Recorder - Your Recommendation, Sir?

Portable audio recorder - your recommendation, sir? - portable digital stereo recorder

Hello. Looking to buy a portable digital audio recorder. Here are my criteria:

"Under 300 pounds
"More importantly, rename and categorize the issues
Light
large memory
Just get on the PC
Stereo Microphones
Marker installation
Gain control, manual if poss
Play speaker and line outputs Hi Fi

I use it to capture and edit the names of the songs live in a rehearsal room, so I can take home and on my PC, just later. Can you give me one, since that good to you?

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

1 comments:

Tony RB said...

Ramsey Electronics has what you need and depending on what the exchange rate could be in your price range. I did not use, I am familiar with the Ramsey catalog.

... http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin

H4N - Zoom Handy Recorder
Only: $ 298.95

You can use the catalog or sub-catalogs in PDF format:
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/site/de ...

TonyRB
Thursday 31 December 2009

Post a Comment