Friday, January 15, 2010

Second Birthday Invite Sayings Should I Invite My Teacher To My Birthday Party?

Should I invite my teacher to my birthday party? - second birthday invite sayings

Well, I'm 16 and going next week with a small ceremony in a hotel, and I had an English teacher last year and shes like a second mother to me and I eat in your room every day at noon day, so we had a connection , it would be acceptable for me to invite you to my party? Well, this is a dream, but I want to do if you want, just to blow my candles, but it would be welcomed by all this, I think, but it may be strange, but what do you think?

1 comments:

Stan said...

There is something special for you, then go ahead and invite him. Do not be surprised if she politely declines the invitation, but I know she would be grateful if you asked.

Post a Comment