Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wow Cable Hd Dvr Receivers Can I Use RG11 Coaxial Cable From The Drop To The HD DVR Box, Lol,...?

Can I use RG11 Coaxial Cable from the drop to the HD DVR Box, lol,...? - wow cable hd dvr receivers

WOW, I love no problems and everything is perfect bennifits cable D. ... lol ...

Could you imagine how quickly I have to be on the net ...?

LOL ...

RG6 quad shielded cable is great too ...

The man told me on RG6 and installed in the menu on my computer, wow, what a difference there was, I RG7 before and had many problems ...

2 comments:

wires said...

I'm not sure what you want. You can RG11 instead of RG6. RG11 has less loss. But the pace is not nothing. Unless you had a weak signal and the change of RG11 to RG6 improve signal to noise ratio enough to affect the signal quality. And you must be mistaken about RG7. I do not think that such a number. See the link below to view a list of the RG and numbers.
OK, I RG7. It was difficult to find details of the damage control, but they look very good. The rate is 85%, which is not bad. I would say that if there is a big difference in performance between RG11 and RG7 there was a problem with the cable RG7. Perhaps it was a faulty connection or something.

percival... said...

I agree with the son. RG7 never heard of, but apparently does not exist. However, RG6, RG11, connections with consumers, there is no difference. But I suppose if you spend more money, you want really to believe that something to buy. As dogturd believe that sitting in the passenger seat of a Ferrari feels much better than someone who sits in the passenger seat of a Mini Cooper.

Post a Comment