Monday, February 15, 2010

Honey Honey Drop Scan Romance Manga To Read?

Romance Manga to Read? - honey honey drop scan

Hello!
To read Romance of the search for a manga. I like writing Smut manga, but it does not bother me, without Smut: D
I am romantic scenes;)
I want to look good, the main partners.
I want to be in school.
No Romance 10 years! Lol.
If no imagination or Yaoi / Yuri Manga
I love a happy ending
I like when man as the means and, if at the same time, if you know what I mean: P

I'm also the name of the Anime Romance.
So far, I read / saw
Hana Yori Dango (anime) - I loved it!
Peach Girl (Anime) - I loved it! Review
Desire Climax (Manga) - He loved her! Read more
Uwasa no Midori-kun (manga) - Still Reading - Good
Ren-ai Shijou Shuji (manga) - Still ReSquid - Good
Kare First Love (manga) - read more "Advanced
Honey x Honey Drops (manga) back to bed - Good
Akuma De Sorou (manga) - read on - Good
Where Boku No Hatsukoi Kimi no Sasagu (manga) - read more "Advanced
Bitter Virgin (manga) - Play - a good story, but not the best of art
Rumbling Hearts (anime) - ok ..
Kyoya where Koi Hajimemasu (manga)-still reading - Loving it!
Parfait Tic (Manga) - he fell.
Boardinghouse Hunks (manga) - The recent past
Wolf Boy (manga) "Well
Goong (manga) - I liked it, but the scans were awful, so I did: |
It is dedicated to roses (manga) - Good
Dengeki Daisy (manga) - read on - Very good condition
Bokutachi wa Shitter shimattano (MaNGA) - Still Reading - Very Good

N entities High School Host Club - I love how the girl looks like
No School Rumble - The guy is ugly
No School Days - Final Horrible (which is good, what I heard)
N Ai Yori Aoshi not - the girl's hairstyle is good xD

I loved the art in the Desire Climax. So, something like that please?
Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment