Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Strep Causing Swollen Gums I Have Strep Throat But I Have Cold Sores, Cankers, White Tongue And Swollen Gums Whats This Mean?

I have strep throat but i have cold sores, cankers, white tongue and swollen gums whats this mean? - strep causing swollen gums

I went to the doctor and antibiotics myself because I have a sore throat. But my gums swollen and painful, so it is difficult to eat, a white tongue that makes me a bad breath. I have a lot of saliva, and I have cold sores and cancers in the mouth that hurt and not far away. Who knows what that means? how to stop or something? or what can I do?

2 comments:

thextras... said...

Looks like you might be thrush, a yeast infection from antibiotics. I you would tell your doctor or go to the dentist. May be some swish and swallow a drug that will help.

DRQ_T said...

You probably have AIDS .... sorry!

Post a Comment