Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stone Stuck In Urethra What Can I Do Have You Had A Kidney Stone Stuck In Your Urethra?

Have you had a kidney stone stuck in your urethra? - stone stuck in urethra what can i do

My body was a brick factory in the kidney during the past 16 years. I spent a painful stone is big enough for me to see and feel once a year. I had lithotripsy ureteroscopy 1 and 3 My stone is in the bladder or urethra me stuck, and has in the last 5 days. Have you ever had a stone remained there, and how long before they tolerate removed. My common sense left me the pain is terrible. I drink lots of water and medication for pain, my doc. She said that not once more pain. They were a snapshot of the time, so I do not know the size. I wanted to let me know whether it was just, can. I began to work in 2 weeks (I admit) and I would get terribly ureteroscopy, before going to work. Sorry to blabber ... This madness is caused by this terrible rock! In any case, you have been stagnant from a stone in the bladder or urethra for a long time?

2 comments:

trynitys... said...

his question appeared in my Google search for "kidney stones in the urethra" - so here goes:
1) I had a few years ago, a cystoscopy b / c of a suspected stone in the bladder. But it proved to be an infection at the time.
2) I am also a work of kidney stones. You should consult your urologist if you have Mark sponge kidney. It is a condition which gives to the formation of stones and / or frequent infections.
3) As such, I take all the pain B / C has started to move a stone after 2 days and have not yet seen. On this morning after a night of no pain, I suddenly felt he had been stabbed in the urethra. I'm pretty sure that the stone over the opening of the bladder, where it connects to uretHRA. If it is too high, on the ground floor wall of the urethra in the city to move quickly into the urine. I pray that the water throw, but if I go to the urologist for the disposal of mine.

I feel the pain - For Real! I know what it means to be chronic stones. Analgesics happiness tend to help me, but so far this morning have not me no relief. When you get out the feeling that me and the doctor is ready to reach for you - I call it, and high tail and cut the thing in the bud as soon as possible. As time is rolling, it is likely that the infection is adjusted to

Good luck! I want to privately speak on this subject, if you send an e-mail to trynityseven @ yahoo.com.

bjqueen said...

Yes, I ... and the birth of the child, who was the most painful thing I've ever known ... I feel your pain, sista. Drinking cranberry juice and two Tylenol every day for a week. First steps of the procedure to give out b4 returning to work to recover the time to ... there, I'm sorry to say, not the process is very cool. Stop and remember that this is so .... No pun intended.

Post a Comment